RESERVED SEATING PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- RSE Students have the option of reserving a seat in the arena for the events they personally attend during a 12 month cycle starting April 15, 2013.
- Seating in the arena will be divided into three tiers or blocks of preferred seating. The yearly reservation cost for one seat is $300, $500, or $1,000, depending on the tier chosen.
- THESE COSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR THE RESERVATION OF THE SEAT SPACE ONLY - ALL REGULAR EVENT FEES STILL APPLY.
- The sale of reserved seating in the arena will be done exclusively through the internet on the ramtha.com cart. A seating chart of the arena will be posted online where students can choose available seats to purchase.
- When a seat is reserved for the year cycle, the name of the seat holder will be identified on the seat. Reserved seats will not be assigned to anyone else during events that the seat holder is participating in.
- The seat is not yours to offer to others if you are not attending a particular event. You cannot sell or sublease your seat. You cannot transfer it to your family, friends, or anyone else. If you are not present at a particular event, your seat is not yours to give away. It will be available to any other students during that event on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NEVER TELL SOMEONE THEY CAN SIT IN YOUR SEAT WHEN YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING AN EVENT.
- You are responsible for removing all items on your seat at the end of the event